We are proud to present the Barium Process Performance Dashboard on Barium Live!
The Process Performance Dashboard gives you instant and live statistics on the performance of your process applications.
With visual and clear Key Performance Indexes you get information such as:
- Average throughput time
- Number of ongoing, completed and created instances
- How much time is spent in each task
- And more …
No more need for tedious data mining to get the numbers you need,
your most important KPIs available immediately and
live statistics showing your process performance in real time.
What do you need to do?
You don’t have to do anything – we have already set this up for you. All the process applications that you have created so far automatically have the Process Performance Dashboard available for them.
In the same way the Process Performance Dashboard will be available to all the process applications that you create from now on.
Where can you see the dashboard?
Log on to www.bariumlive.com and follow these instructions:
- Click on the tab “Applications” on the top right of the screen.
- Double click on one of your applications to open the application overview.
- On the top right of your application overview you’ll find the tab called “Process Performance Dashboard”.
Don’t have an application yet?
Visit our Wiki to learn how to create your first process application to see the dashboard come to life.