Since our last update we have been hard at work adding improvements to Barium Live in general and the Barium Live BPMN Modeler 2.0 in particular. The feedback from the launch of the Barium Live BPMN Modeler 2.0 at the Business Live 2014 event has been incredible. Many people have tried it and given us great, positive feedback.
After the release, our ambition was to have smaller, continuous releases. But the feedback we received on the first version has forced us to focus on gathering updates in a minor release. As of now, our plan is to release updates more frequently.
2014.2.1 is a minor release that will be released on Barium Live on Wednesday 10th September. The upgrade will start at 18:00 CET and is expected to take up to an hour. The upgrade will be added seamlessly to Barium Live and no Service Window will be necessary.
The highlights of the release are as follows:
- Download a BPMN 2.0 Process Model as a PDF file for sharing or printing
- A new Quick Guide that helps introduce the Barium Live BPMN Modeler 2.0
- Improved layout when viewing a BPMN 2.0 process model
- Improved dialog when lost Internet Connectivity in the Modeling tool
- Improved User Administration for Space Owners and Space Administrators
As always we have also squashed bugs. A complete and detailed list of the content of the release will, as usual, be available when Barium Live has been updated.
2014.3 coming shortly after
By the way, the release of Barium Live 2014.3 is also on its way. It’s planned to be released by the end of September. Pre-Release information will be shared ahead of time of the release.
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.